2014 RHAM YEAR-END STANDINGS BY DIVISION
Reminder of Rules & Regulations for year-end awards:
1. To receive a year end award the one horse/one exhibitor team must have shown at a majority of shows (i.e. 2 of 3 shows, or 3 of 4 shows). Owner and exhibitor must be a member in good standing with ARHA & RHAM at the time of competition for points to count toward year end circuit awards. All Breed exhibitors need only be a member in good standing of RHAM.
2. Points are to accumulate on a one-horse, one exhibitor format.
3. Points will be awarded using ARHA’s point system.
4. High-Point and Reserve High-Point awards will be presented to the top (2) two point earners of each class and a certificate to the top five.
5. An Overall Conformation award will be presented to the Stallion, Mare and Gelding with the most conformation points.
6. A High-Point and Reserve High-Point Versatility Award will be presented to the horse and exhibitor combination with the most versatility points in Open, Amateur, Youth, and Select Divisions who enter the Versatility Competition.
7. Year End Circuit Awards will be presented at an Annual Awards Banquet.
NOTE: The placings show all riders who showed in the listed classes and divisions. Those in bold font are those who met the above criteria and qualified for RHAM year-end awards.
RHAM 2014 Open Division Standings [updated 11/19/14]
RHAM 2014 Amateur Division Standings [updated 11/12/14]
RHAM 2014 Novice Amateur Division Standings [updated 11/12/14]
RHAM 2014 Youth Division Standings* [updated 11/12/14]
* Youth awards are given in both the 14-18 and 13 & under age divisions even though they all showed in the same classes.